Wolf Feet For All
Updated: 25th Mar 2019 at 7:12 AM by Camkitty - Updated Download
I have made an updated version of these feet that has fewer seams, more recoloring channels, and improved claw meshes and textures.
By popular request, I have finally made a version of my original wolf feet that are available for all ages and genders and matches to the skintone!
The original feet can be found here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=509316
The new UVmap of the feet is designed to match up with the texture on Moonskin93's updated werewolf skintone, which means using that in combo with these feet will give them pawpads!
The only recoloring channel is on the claws.
The feet are enabled for every applicable category, but are not valid for random to prevent townies from spawning with them.
Custom Content in Pictures:
Beast Inside Skin by Moonskin93
Luminous eyes - Default Replacements by -Shady-
Amputee Leg Slider by OneEuroMutt
Meshing Toolkit by CmarNYC
Delphy's Sims 3 Pack Multi-Extractor
MasterController by Twallan
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.56 MB · Downloads: 11,750 · 29th Jan 2016
|1.56 MB||11,750||29th Jan 2016|
Size: 126.9 KB · Downloads: 4,112 · 25th Jan 2016
|126.9 KB||4,112||25th Jan 2016|
Size: 1.02 MB · Downloads: 12,330 · 27th Aug 2014
|1.02 MB||12,330||27th Aug 2014|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
I don't mind if you edit/use my sims content, but please give credit.
I'm not taking requests.
My DeviantArt page: http://camkitty2.deviantart.com/
I mostly post non-sims art there, but I also sometimes post pictures of sims stuff I am working on or have not released.
I only make content for Sims 3, not 2 or 4.