Mod 'ur Dig [custom diggables]
Updated: 28th Nov 2020 at 1:36 PM
To change the chance of digging up a particular object, you change the values in the BCON Tuning - Find Object Chances. The numbers must add up to 100.
To change the objects that your sims digs up, you change the GUIDs in the BCON GUID List of Findable Objects. The very first line, 0x000, is the count of objects in the list. So if you want to lengthen or shorten your list, then change that value accordingly. To place GUIDs in the list, you place the last four digits in the first line and the first four digits in the second line.
Tutorial for customizing
Object Mods: Object Interaction Mods (things that change how sims interact with objects or their environment, like "Multi-owner door" or "sunbathe anywhere")
Global Mods: Mods that change the way the game works without requiring any user intervention.
Size: 1.2 KB · Downloads: 804 · 18th Aug 2014
|1.2 KB||804||18th Aug 2014|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads: