Rockabilly Hair -NEW MESH-
Updated: 2nd Nov 2014 at 8:42 PM
Loving the 1950's style? Try this lovely new hair, it works for a 50's look, but also for a contemporary one!
It's a new mesh and it comes in 18 colors.
It's for female sims from teen to elder it's not a replacement. It comes with a custom thumbnail to find it more easily.
CUSTOM CONTENT IN MODEL:
Eyes: Inviting Eyes -def+non-def- by Vampire_aninyosaloh AKA Me
Face Overlay: Face Details -face overlay- by Vampire_aninyosaloh AKA Me
Eyeliner: Full Metal Eyeliner -5 colors- by Vampire_aninyosaloh AKA Me
Eyelashes: Moonlight Sonata -5 mascaras- by Vampire_aninyosaloh AKA Me
Lipstick: Penny Lane Lipstick -10 colors- by Vampire_aninyosaloh AKA Me
Eyebrows: Astute Eyebrows -non default- by Vampire_aninyosaloh AKA Me
Sims 4 Studio
Enjoy and happy simming!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 2.98 MB · Downloads: 25,092 · 2nd Nov 2014
|2.98 MB||25,092||2nd Nov 2014|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.