Irene Hair -NEW MESH-
Updated: 2nd Nov 2014 at 8:40 PM
Tired of the small selection of hairstyles in the game? Try this new sweet side ponytail hairstyle.
It's a new mesh and it comes in 10 natural colors.
They are for female sims from teen to elder and they are not replacements.
I edited Maxis pigtails by removing one, making the other one bigger, and adapting its rotation and shape to make it look more like a unique ponytail. I also made the bangs shorter and the side bangs longer. And finally I retextured it. The back is not my favourite part of it, so sorry about it, but I think the rest looks nice
CUSTOM CONTENT IN MODEL:
Eyes: Enticing Eyes -20 colors- by Vampire_aninyosaloh AKA Me
Face Overlay: Face Details -face overlay- by Vampire_aninyosaloh AKA Me
Eyelashes: Natural Eyelashes -5 colors- by Vampire_aninyosaloh AKA Me
Eyeliner: Acute Eyeliner -10 styles- by Vampire_aninyosaloh AKA Me
Eyebrows: Sophisticated Eyebrows -non default- by Vampire_aninyosaloh AKA Me
Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to MyreMylar for the help with my shadow map issue.
Enjoy and happy simming!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.68 MB · Downloads: 41,895 · 2nd Nov 2014
|1.68 MB||41,895||2nd Nov 2014|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.