Testers Wanted: *As requested* Antique Banker's Lamp
Updated: 18th Oct 2008 at 9:27 PM by -Maylin-
also available are some shade recolors. Just so you know, the base color is gold, so don't be looking through your catalogue for one with a green shade... :Pimp:
-Modeled in 3DS Max
-Converted w/ Milkshape
-Imported with mts2 mesh tool (thanks everybody)
When you switch from the base shade to a new color and then back to the base shade, the shade will change to it's off state. Kind of wierd considering the lamp shades don't ever switch otherwise. I personally like the color of the unlit gold shade more then the lit and doesn't happen to any of the recolors.
recolor away just credit me and link me via pm to your thread. ONLY FOR MTS2.
thank you for testing.. happy days.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 6.7 KB · Downloads: 11,389 · 30th Mar 2005
|6.7 KB||11,389||30th Mar 2005|
Size: 190.6 KB · Downloads: 13,382 · 30th Mar 2005
|190.6 KB||13,382||30th Mar 2005|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.