New Hanging Magazine Holder
Updated: 1st Dec 2008 at 10:06 PM by -Maylin-
How long has it been since i uploaded anything!
I sincerely apologize, but I've been wildy busy with my own site. Anyhow, in collaboration with the great Numenor and Universalsims we present you with a new object for you siming pleasure.
Quite simply, it's a magazine holder that attaches to the wall like a painting. At this time, Sims can only grab books, but the animations have been tweaked so nothing is being grabbed from "thin" air.
If you like this, please feel free to grab the rest of the set shown in the last screenshot at:
no ep required, recolorable, under 2k polycount etc...
Recoloring is permitted, but only on this site for now.
Just wanted to note, that this IS available on a community lot but since it's been cloned from a bookcase rather then the Maxis magazine rack, sims will not need to pay simoleons to read the books.
Living: Living Room
Description: Say good bye to cheap, plastic impersonators and flimsy, no good hanging storage forever. Welcome a very sturdy, wooden literature holder perfect for adding class to any lobby or sitting room. Features glass panels and a beautiful wood finish which will hold over 50+ magazines! When you think of quality in office furniture and storage, think of... Luxmeta.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 350.8 KB · Downloads: 15,740 · 17th Feb 2006
|350.8 KB||15,740||17th Feb 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.