Less Gigantic Cabin Blinds + One-Tile Version
Updated: 17th Aug 2015 at 9:28 PM
Half-open versions of these are available here.
The two-tile version overrides the MLOD/MODL and LITE of the original; the one-tile version is a custom object that references all textures from the large one (so any overrides for that will work for this one as well). It costs 55§ and is available in the usual curtain locations in all colour variants of the large one.
Like the original minus 4V/8F or something.
s4pe, Milkshape, TSRW.
|Filename||pbox_blinds-cabin_one-tile.package (inside pbox_blinds-cabin.zip)|
|Title||Less Gigantic Cabin Blinds ? One Tile|
|Description||These are matching the “Less Gigantic” override for the Maxis Cabin Blinds.\n\nmodthesims.info/members/plasticbox|
|Mesh name:||Less Gigantic Cabin Blinds ? One Tile|
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 20.7 KB · Downloads: 11,622 · 7th Apr 2015
|20.7 KB||11,622||7th Apr 2015|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
None, this is Sims 4 base game compatible!
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
AddOn: Maxis Add-Ons (like an armchair that matches a Maxis couch)
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.