Two-Handed Scientist! UPDATED Default Replacement Mesh
Uploaded 3rd Jun 2015 at 8:53 PM · Updated 13th Apr 2019 at 10:20 PM by Qahne
I'm sure this has been done before, but I was unable to find anything and no one on WCIF seemed able to find anything either, so I figured I'd make it for myself!
This is just a simple little edit to the mad scientist mesh, replacing the mechanical hand with one matching the gloved hand. Includes the original fat morphs, and works for both males and females. It will work with any and all recolours or texture defaults, since the new glove is just a mirror image of the orginal glove and is mapped to it perfectly.. The low detail meshes are unchanged, but it's 2015, so why are you using low detail mode anyway?
Male: 1968 Polys, 1561 Verts
Female: 1996 Polys, 1577 Verts
MTS for being brilliant hosts, as always.
Downloads of Interest
A different two-handed replacement, with hands instead of gloves!
Extra metal hands, if you don't like this upload
Hidden Maxis recolours for the Mad Scientist outfit
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
MESH Mad Scientist Replacement.zip
Size: 288.4 KB · Downloads: 843 · 18th May 2016
|288.4 KB||843||18th May 2016|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Do not re-upload my CAS items with your Sims; link to my upload instead.
Do not upload modified versions of my meshes, Sims or lots without permission - ask and ye shall receive.
Do not eat my creations: I accept no responsibility for any gastric conditions caused.