Magician's Wand for Witches - Showtime to Supernatural
Updated: 29th Apr 2022 at 11:34 AM
This is a really simple little thing. I took the wand accessory that magicians use in Showtime and converted it into a wand for Supernatural witches. It comes on the same cute little pillow as the other Supernatural wands, and it has two presets - one with the Showtime texture as an overlay, and one with two recolourable channels.
It can be found under Hobbies / Knowledge for 250 simoleons. You need Supernatural, but you don't need Showtime. Just make sure you don't mix up your acts on stage!
Object - 326 polys
Wand accessory - 70 polys
Description: The magician's wand from showtime made into a witch's wand for supernatural. By [email protected]
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 37.2 KB · Downloads: 258 · 29th Apr 2022
|37.2 KB||258||29th Apr 2022|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Do not re-upload my CAS items with your Sims; link to my upload instead.
Do not upload modified versions of my meshes, Sims or lots without permission - ask and ye shall receive.
Do not eat my creations: I accept no responsibility for any gastric conditions caused.