Chaz MacFreeling Simple Oval Mirror
Updated: 21st Jun 2015 at 5:55 PM
It costs 180§ and has 10 colour options. Textures are referenced; tuning and footprint are that of the “Captain Chaz MacFreeling Elegant Mirror”. Screenshots are showing the default height (you can move it up/down with ctrl+0/9 when moveobjects is on).
High/Mid Poly: 230V/188F
Low Poly: 190V/140F
blender, TSRW/Milkshape, s4pe.
Antique: Antique or Historical
AddOn: Maxis Add-Ons (like an armchair that matches a Maxis couch)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: A simplified version of the Maxis “Captain Chaz MacFreeling Porthole Mirror”.\n\nmodthesims.info/members/plasticbox
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Captain Chaz MacFreeling Simple Oval Mirror
Size: 18.1 KB · Downloads: 4,412 · 19th Jun 2015
|18.1 KB||4,412||19th Jun 2015|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.