Single Vision Window
Costs 100§, same 8 colour variants as the original, textures are mapped/referenced to the Double Vision so there's no clutter in the package and overrides will work too.
High Poly: 512V/316F
Mid Poly: 478V/270F
Low Poly: 100V/80F
High/Mid Poly Sun Shadow: 137V/214F
Low Poly Sun Shadow: 12V/20F
blender, TSRW/Milkshape, s4pe.
Antique: Antique or Historical
AddOn: Maxis Add-Ons (like an armchair that matches a Maxis couch)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||pbox_window-singlevision.package (inside pbox_window-singlevision.zip)|
|Description||A single-tile version of the Maxis “Double Vision” window.\n\nmodthesims.info/members/plasticbox|
|Mesh name:||Single Vision|
Size: 20.8 KB · Downloads: 14,638 · 2nd Jul 2015
|20.8 KB||14,638||2nd Jul 2015|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.