MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Factory Worker Service v1.1 (Updated 28th Oct)
by douglasveiga Posted 26th Oct 2015 at 12:27 AM - Updated 29th Oct 2015 at 2:58 PM by douglasveiga
221 Thanks Thanks 92 Favourited
Compatible: BASEGAME PATCH v1.67
Requires: Ambitions Expansion Pack
Before uninstall or update this mod, follow the "Uninstall instructions".
This mod will add a Factory Worker Service into your game. You can request this service ($125/day) to mass produce gadgets/inventions, using the Inventing Workbench (from Ambitions EP).
The worker will consume the Scraps and randomly build gadgets/inventions, known by family, that will be placed inside the Sim or Family inventory. So to produce expensive gadgets, make sure you have at least one sim in your family with high level inventing skill.
You can request the service from any Lot owned by the player's family. Just use the "FactoryWorker > Request" Interaction from any landline telephone.
- Make sure you have enough Scraps inside the Workbenches.
- The worker will level up the inventing skill automatically to produce better gadgets.
Game Mod: Conflicts?
- Doesn't conflict with anything.
- Reset the Service using the landline telephone interaction "FactoryWorker > Reset", wait until the workers leave.
- Save your game and Quit.
- Remove the package file.
- v1.1 - 28th Oct 2015.
- Fix: The Service will send the correct number of workers to the lot.
- New: The Worker will just produce inventions known by the family (or only level 1 inventions). So better keep at least a high level Inventor in your family.
- Performance: To improve performance, the Service will be simulated only on Lots owned by player's family.
- Fix: The worker will correctly store inventions inside the player's family inventory.
Additional Credits: - Inge Jones and Peter;
Microsoft Studio C# 2010;
nrass - DebugEnabler;
Size: 19.3 KB · Downloads: 1,411 · 26th Oct 2015
Size: 20.4 KB · Downloads: 7,650 · 29th Oct 2015
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents