Decluttered empty children's bookcase
Updated: 4th Dec 2016 at 9:43 PM
The textures have been edited due to drawn shadows from the objects that have been removed, but it's the same basic textures as the original, just edited.
Catalogue: "Children's Bookcase Decluttered", same section as original (children's furniture, bookshelf), §135
LOD0 - 174
LOD1 - 142
LOD2 - 114
Maxis for the original mesh
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: BG children's bookcase decluttered with slots. By confetti-ts4cc on Tumblr. Requested by Merry927 on Sims4Studio forums.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Children's Bookcase Decluttered
| The single package file. It does NOT replace the original bookcase.
Size: 638.9 KB · Downloads: 1,988 · 4th Dec 2016
|638.9 KB||1,988||4th Dec 2016|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.