Updated Decluttered Food Displays
This is a small update to the previously uploaded fixed version from April 15th. Upon editing the upload I accidentally lost the whole post, so this updated version is now in its own original upload post. This update on April 20th adds a reference to the original Maxis object.
Note that some spots on the displays hold only cake, some spots hold only other items, and some hold both. As adding completely new slots seems to make restocking buggy, I only moved around existing slots. If you want to fit the maximum number of cakes, place them first, and other items in the remaining spots after that.
These are standalone objects that don't replace anything, you can still keep using the original Maxis displays. They can be found in the retail catalog along with the Maxis originals for the same price. The catalog names have "Decluttered" added to them.
Both the meshes and textures have been edited from the originals, but the color options are the same as those of the original objects. One of the color options (white) for the Frigidare Displays is missing from the screenshot, but it is also included in the file.
File names are:
Baker's Display: 234 polygons, 371 vertices (sunshadow: 196 polygons, 138 vertices)
Frigidare Display: 366 polygons, 578 vertices (sunshadow: 345 polygons, 213 vertices)
S4PE, Photoshop CC, Blender, Sims 4 Studio
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||ibliss_declutteredbakersdisplay-fixed-standalone.package (inside ibliss_declutteredfooddisplays-fixed.7z)|
|Title||Decluttered Baker's Cousin Display Case|
|Description||Dozens of delicious morsels to choose from... and when we say dozens we mean it. If you want thirteen, talk to cousin Tony. Now with more shelf space! By IgnorantBliss at Mod The Sims|
|Mesh name:||Decluttered Baker's Cousin Display Case|
|Filename||ibliss_declutteredrefridgerateddisplay-fixed-standalone.package (inside ibliss_declutteredfooddisplays-fixed.7z)|
|Title||Decluttered Frigidare Refrigerated Display|
|Mesh name:||Decluttered Frigidare Refrigerated Display|
|Get to Work|
Size: 2.25 MB · Downloads: 26,042 · 20th Apr 2015
|2.25 MB||26,042||20th Apr 2015|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.