Ghostbuster Occult Books
Updated: 19th Feb 2017 at 9:32 PM
by Witchbadger aka SimWitcher
In game item name: Ghostbuster Occult Books
Category: Decor, Clutter (custom catalog thumbnail)
A new mesh with 4 textures:
Tobin's Spirit Guide, a book that serves as a compilation of various supernatural occurrences, entities, and facts.
Magical Paths to Fortune and Power book ordered by Peter Venkman
Gozer Temple Collector's Edition a Visual History
The Handbook for the Recently Deceased is a guidebook for spirits new to the afterlife. Beetlejuice Bonus.
Simply put the .package file into your mods folder.
Please DO NOT re-upload or claim any of my creation's as your own. This includes modifying and re-uploading. Thanks
High Poly = 238
Medium Poly = 128
Low Poly = 73
Images obtained from within the Public Domain, as well as my own work.
Handbook Logo from http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...cently-deceased
Gozer Temple image from http://www.ghostbusters-france.net/....php?f=13&t=720
Tobin's Spirit Guide image from Busted Tees
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||SimWitcher_Book.package (inside SimWitcher_Book.7z)|
|Title||Ghostbuster Occult Books|
|Description||Tobin's Spirit Guide, a book that serves as a compilation of various supernatural occurrences, entities, and facts. ----- Magical Paths to Fortune and Power book ordered by Peter Venkman ----- Gozer Temple Collector's Edition a Visual History ----- The Handbook for the Recently Deceased is a guidebook for spirits new to the afterlife. Beetlejuice Bonus.|
|Mesh name:||Ghostbuster Occult Books|
|Games used||Sims 4 (Base Game)|
Size: 4.24 MB · Downloads: 5,798 · 19th Feb 2017
|4.24 MB||5,798||19th Feb 2017|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.