Decorative Book Collection
Updated: 22nd Jan 2020 at 12:02 AM - Added functionality.
This is a functional decorative collection of four books that comes in 7 designs for you to place around your Sims' homes. I've had them sitting on my computer for ages and just hadn't got around to sharing them until now.
These decorative books all use textures of actual books found in game. You'll have no more nondescript tomes sitting on your shelves from now on.
They come in seven designs and I have attempted to group them in a logical fashion.
You will find adult literature (not that kind), kids books, romance books, mischief related skill books, poetry, a general collection, and creative skill books.
They can be found under the Clutter section of the Decorative category and should also show in the Study room sort. They cost a grand total of 135 simoleons. These books don't come cheap.
The collection also functions as a bookcase allowing Sims to read from it and purchase new books just like with any regular bookcase.
You will have to use MOO in order to place these books on most wall shelves. The only shelves they will currently sit on without MOO are the Business career reward cabinet and the Outdoor Retreat craftable shelf. I tried to fix this but couldn't get it working.
Added bookcase functionality to bring in line with recent changes made to similar objects in game by EA.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 859.8 KB · Downloads: 17,681 · 21st Jan 2020
|859.8 KB||17,681||21st Jan 2020|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.