Water Unbound II - Pool Water Floor
Uploaded 28th Mar 2017 at 10:38 PM · Updated 29th Mar 2017 at 12:38 AM by Snowhaze
Pool Water Floors come in the same pattern as in-game pool water and similar colors, plus extra tints.
Not only do the Pool Water floors work outside, but you can bring the feel of water indoors. you can even use them to recolor the grounds of your fountains and pools.
Create your own fountains and water follies
It's easy. All you need to do is build walls to outline the design you want, tile the floor and the remove the walls or replace them with fencing.
(If you are working outdoors, remove the ceiling as well.)
Insert water emitters and plants or leave as is, and your fountain or pond is ready to go!
Sims 4 Studio
Maxis Mesh by EA
Maxis water pattern by EA edited by me.
Recolors by me.
Description: Hold down the Shift key and click to apply flooring to an entire room. While selecting a floor pattern, press Ctrl and F to apply a quarter of a tile.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Pool Water Floor.zip
Size: 3.03 MB · Downloads: 13,911 · 28th Mar 2017
|3.03 MB||13,911||28th Mar 2017|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
The creator also recommends the following uploads: