Insta Kill Mod
Uploaded 8th Apr 2017 at 11:50 AM · Updated 8th Apr 2017 at 3:39 AM by Like Clockwork
This mod features a new pie menu category "Kill..." which is found by shift clicking on a sim while testingcheats is on. Within this category, you will find all base game death types to choose from, as well as the new deaths introduced in the Spa Day and Vampires game packs (if you have those installed). Choosing death by cowplant will look a bit glitchy since there's no cowplant performing the action, but for the most part still works.
This mod should not directly conflict with any other mod as no resources are overwritten
You must download the base game file for the Spa Day and Vampires files to work properly. Unzip the download file(s) and place the .ts4script and .package files in your mods folders.
Tags: #kill, #death, #killing, #insta, #instantly, #morbid, #fun, #grim, #reaper, #anger, #embarrassment, #drowning, #drown, #heat, #overheating, #electrocution, #cowplant, #cow, #plant, #overexertion, #sunlight, #sun, #vampires, #hunger, #fire
This download has specific instructions!
If you download the Spa Day or Vampires file, you MUST also download the base game file for them to work.
Size: 3.8 KB · Downloads: 13,940 · 8th Apr 2017
|3.8 KB||13,940||8th Apr 2017|
| Requires Spa Day GP. You MUST also download file for base game.
Size: 3.7 KB · Downloads: 12,797 · 8th Apr 2017
|3.7 KB||12,797||8th Apr 2017|
| Compatible with the base game
Size: 17.6 KB · Downloads: 28,265 · 8th Apr 2017
|17.6 KB||28,265||8th Apr 2017|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled