Updated: 4th Jul 2017 at 3:51 AM
I have upload the objects in separate files as well as a file with everything in it, to make downloading easier.
These are not base game compatible, Pets is required!
Found: Buy Mode > Miscellaneous > Pets.
Kitty Kraze Katnip: Price: §35.
Good Value Pet Bowl: Price: §45.
The Chewinator by ChompCo: Price: §55.
Feline Birdie Stick: Price: §60.
Scratch-O-Matic Scratching Post: Price: §100.
Mentionable Plastic Litter Box: Price: §150.
Comfy Pet Pillow: Price: §160.
FMCU3000: Price: §250.
The basket Experience: Price: §270.
The Comfy Critter Pallet: Price: §375.
Los Gatos Condominums: Price: §480.
Tropico Avian Sanctuary: Price: §500.
Average Paws Bedding: Price: §550.
Pet Pillow Fantastic: Price: §625.
Files have been compressed and checked in game. A colour chart is included in the file.
Additional Credits: - - GIMP - Milkshape - UV Mapper - Homecrafter Plus - Gadwin PrintScreen - The Compressorizer - Maxis/EA Games and MTS.
tbucknor for putting the idea in my head.
Not Applicable: None of the above
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
Tags: #GOTH, #Pets, #Pet Bed, #Birdie, #FMCU3000, #Womrat, #Guinea Pig, #Food Bowl, #Kitty Kraze Katnip, #Cat Condo, #Los Gatos Condominums, #Litter Box, #Pet Pillow, #Scratching Post, #Pet Basket, #Chewinator, #Critter Pallet, #Bird Cage, #Pet toys
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Size: 863.5 KB · Downloads: 1,094 · 23rd May 2017
|863.5 KB||1,094||23rd May 2017|
Size: 995.8 KB · Downloads: 1,075 · 23rd May 2017
|995.8 KB||1,075||23rd May 2017|
Size: 45.4 KB · Downloads: 1,068 · 23rd May 2017
|45.4 KB||1,068||23rd May 2017|
Size: 209.1 KB · Downloads: 1,075 · 23rd May 2017
|209.1 KB||1,075||23rd May 2017|
Size: 439.8 KB · Downloads: 1,055 · 23rd May 2017
|439.8 KB||1,055||23rd May 2017|
Size: 3.25 MB · Downloads: 1,080 · 23rd May 2017
|3.25 MB||1,080||23rd May 2017|
Size: 196.4 KB · Downloads: 1,167 · 23rd May 2017
|196.4 KB||1,167||23rd May 2017|
Size: 863.5 KB · Downloads: 1,056 · 23rd May 2017
|863.5 KB||1,056||23rd May 2017|
Size: 56.6 KB · Downloads: 1,068 · 23rd May 2017
|56.6 KB||1,068||23rd May 2017|
Size: 141.7 KB · Downloads: 1,078 · 23rd May 2017
|141.7 KB||1,078||23rd May 2017|
Size: 494.2 KB · Downloads: 1,064 · 23rd May 2017
|494.2 KB||1,064||23rd May 2017|
Size: 51.1 KB · Downloads: 1,077 · 23rd May 2017
|51.1 KB||1,077||23rd May 2017|
Size: 518.9 KB · Downloads: 1,118 · 23rd May 2017
|518.9 KB||1,118||23rd May 2017|
Size: 3.01 MB · Downloads: 1,194 · 23rd May 2017
|3.01 MB||1,194||23rd May 2017|
Size: 10.64 MB · Downloads: 2,579 · 23rd May 2017
|10.64 MB||2,579||23rd May 2017|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
so it can be fixed and I do not make the same mistake in the future.
Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
I do meshes, recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
Feel free to use my meshes or recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites. DO NOT claim any of my work as your own
and please ask before re-using my meshes or texture images (TXTR's).
You can find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep.
Take care and stay safe.
AL Wood Textures
LACK Wood Textures
MALM Wood Textures