Cat Ribbon Collar
Updated: 4th Dec 2017 at 12:09 PM
It's for adult and elder cats and comes in 9 colours - red, yellow, pink, green, purple, orange, blue, white and black. It won't overwrite the Maxis collars.
It stays on even when you're sleeping.
It clips a bit with long furred cats as the fur goes through it. It also stretches weirdly on cats with fat necks, but it's not too noticeable (well, in my opinion).
Being molested by a toddler? Collar will stay on.
Thanks and credits to:
Crisps and Kerosene for the Flowercat collar that was the first thing I poked around to see how she made the mesh and for forum help.
Paleoanth and Wes_h for their recolourable pet collars and recolouring tutorial.
Deedee for her tutorial on how to make a custom mesh work and her spiky cat and dog collars, that I got the correct bone assignments from. Also for answering questions when I messed stuff up.
Violette for the original ribbon collars for sims, that I used the mesh from.
Aileena for asking Violette's permission to use her mesh, as I don't speak Russian.
simmer22 for figuring out what I needed to fix to stop the collar sticking out when the cat turned its head.
It even stays out of the way while you're licking your arse. XD
collar = 1684
buckle = 2
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 218.1 KB · Downloads: 6,096 · 2nd Dec 2017
|218.1 KB||6,096||2nd Dec 2017|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.