Illuminated Brindleton Bay Pictures
Uploaded 21st Mar 2018 at 7:18 PM · Updated 21st Mar 2018 at 9:45 PM by Snowhaze
This set includes: three night shots including the famed lighthouse, three pictures of the waterside and four paintings of the town itself.
Illuminated Brindleton Bay Pictures, like the rest of the illuminated series, can be both paintings and lighting. The paintings' clean aluminum frame design makes them fit in with most decor.
They can be installed indoors and out.
Their colors are equally brilliant in daylight as they are at night.
The brightness and tint can be adjusted in Live Mode, the same way as you would a regular lamp.( See illustrations above.) Paintings can also be turned on and off in Live Mode. The pictures will vary in how much light will produce an optimal image. It is recommended that light intensity be adjusted after placing to make them look their best.
Illuminated Brindleton Bay Pictures are found in Lighting under Wall Lights.
The price is: 160 Simoleons
Sims 4 Studio
Maxis Mesh by EA
Images from screenshots are taken from the Cats and Dogs town of Brindleton Bay by EA
Screenshots, edits and recolors by me
Description: Illuminated pictures of the Brindleton Bay seafaring town. These pictures are both paintings and lights. The color and intensity of the light they emit can be adjusted in Live Mode just like any other light. Adjusting is recommended as each image has it's own optimal setting.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Illuminated Brindleton Bay Pictures by Snowhaze
Illuminated Brindleton Bay Pictures by Snowhaze.zip
Size: 1.03 MB · Downloads: 1,508 · 21st Mar 2018
|1.03 MB||1,508||21st Mar 2018|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.