Holiday collection - Happy New Year!
Only three weeks left before the New Year holidays!
Our little Simoks are waiting for Christmas parties and carnivals. And here you can’t do without new elegant dresses. It's time to fill your wardrobe with beautiful outfits!
I present a collection of six new dresses - "Holiday collection - Happy New Year!". All clothes are classified as casual and formal.
- All costumes use a mesh - AdeLana_CF_mesh010
Textures and images Credits:
All textures taken from Shopotam.ru:
1 To create a texture of blue and fuchsia dresses - here
2 To create a texture of pink dresses - here
3 To create a texture of Navy blue dresses - here
4 To create a texture of bright dresses - here
5 To create a texture of lilac dresses - here
mesh dress - 3602
Adobe Photoshop CS6,
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 2.16 MB · Downloads: 7,540 · 8th Dec 2018
|2.16 MB||7,540||8th Dec 2018|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
About Sims, lots, meshes, rekolors, walls and floors
You can use them as you like. But:
- Do not give as your own works
- Do not use for downloads and presentation of your work on paid sites
- If possible indicate author
Friends, I am from Russia. English is not my native language. Advance I am sorry for the delays and errors in replies.