Realm of Magic Familiar Orb Light (OTG!)
Updated: 3rd Aug 2022 at 8:26 PM - OTG update
Update 25/01/2021: made functional Off-The-Grid
This is not a replacer, it will add a new object.
I've cloned a table lamp, and replaced the meshes and textures with the variants of the familiar orbs added with Realm of Magic.
I tried converting the orbs themselves but I had an easier time doing it this way
You can find them here: Lighting > Table Lamps OR Lighting > Outdoor Lights
They cost §150
High LOD: 450
Medium LOD: 314
Low LOD: 202
High Shadow LOD: 448
Medium Shadow LOD: 312
Low Shadow LOD: 200
Sims 4 studio
• 25/01/2021 - Made functional Off-The-Grid
• 21/12/2019 - Added missing swatch, snub-nosed leaf bat
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Magical Familar Orb Table Lamp By Teknikah MTS
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Familiar Orb Light
RoM - Familar Orb Light 25.01.2021.zip
| OTG Update
Size: 565.9 KB · Downloads: 7,930 · 25th Jan 2021
|565.9 KB||7,930||25th Jan 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
About me/my creations/permissions
Another way you can support me is by downloading my creations from Nexus Mods. I can earn donation points for each unique download on my items.
Other places you can find my creations:
- Nexus Mods (Username: TeknikahMods)
- Sims 4 Studio (Username: Teknikah)
- The Sims Resource (Username: Teknikah) (I have requested deletion of all of my creations from here)
- CurseForge (Username: Teknikah)
All of my creations will be uploaded here on MTS, other sites listed previously might not have all of them and may not be kept updated.
You MAY NOT upload/share my creations to any paid sites or anything of the sort (ad.fly, paid mods, etc)
Using and sharing my creations:
- You can use, and share a link to any of my creations anywhere you like, just as long as you don't try and pass it off as your own, or if it will cost/earn money (as mentioned above)
- You MAY NOT upload/re-upload my creations anywhere, unless it is a translation file.
- Credits: If you include my creations in your lots/sims/etc credits are not required, but are always appreciated. If you upload a translation, please do credit.
Recolouring and altering my creations:
- If you want something altered/recoloured you can leave a comment and suggest your idea, I will try to honour all of these requests. I apologise in advance if I somehow miss a request and don't see it. If you request something and it's been a while since you posted with no reply, don't worry about asking again :) (I will accept private messages)
- Feel free to recolour and alter anything I share, but please credit and link to the original item if you do this.
Translating my creations:
- Feel free to translate any of my creations. Could I please ask that you send the translation file to me? Just so I can upload it to the original page and keep everything together. If you do not wish to send it to me, that's okay, just please send me links/etc so I can credit you properly and direct users to the translation file.
- If you could also provide some information in the target language please? Just so I can provide a correct translation on the page explaining what translation it is, who translated it, and what the user needs to do/etc. Example: "French Translation by TRANSLATOR, requires original file."