Water Bucket Sprinkler System
Uploaded 21st Dec 2019 at 1:20 AM · Updated 11th Aug 2020 at 4:51 PM by Teknikah : New recolours by Suceress
New recolours by Suceress thank you
"gather water" option added from patch 03/06/2020 (please note the option will only appear when you have the off-the-grid lot trait active)
I love to build old style houses (medieval, victorian, etc), and with these houses I try to use no electrical objects as they spoil the idea.
For me the sprinkler system/fire alarm is a must in my houses,
I've cloned a debug bucket object and added the sprinkler functionality to it. So it can be placed around your old style house and look normal.
This is not a replacer, it will add a new object
You must place it outside if you want it to cover your entire house (if it is placed in 1 particular room, it will only work in that 1 room)
This can be used off-the-grid and does not require smoke detectors to work
Electronics > Alarms
Sims 4 Studio
• 11/08/2020 - added new recolours by Suceress - thank you!
• 03/06/2020 - added "gather water" option from today's patch
Description: Decorative water bucket that works as a sprinkler system for your old style houses *Make sure to place this outside to affect your entire house! By Teknikah MTS Recolours by Suceress
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Fire Prevention Bucket
Sprinkler System - Bucket.zip
| Decorative bucket that works as a sprinkler system for your old style houses - added new recolours by Suceress
Size: 1.86 MB · Downloads: 2,902 · 11th Aug 2020
|1.86 MB||2,902||11th Aug 2020|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
About me/my creations/permissions
Using and sharing my creations:
- You can use and share any of my creations anywhere you like, just as long as you don't try and pass it off as your own, or if it will cost/earn money (as mentioned above)
- You MAY NOT upload/re-upload my creations anywhere, unless it is a translation file.
- Credits: If you include my creations in your lots/sims/etc credits are not required, but are always appreciated. If you upload a translation, please do credit.
Recolouring and altering my creations:
- If you want something altered/recoloured you can leave a comment and suggest your idea, I will try to honour all of these requests. I apologise in advance if I somehow miss a request and don't see it. If you request something and it's been a while since you posted with no reply, don't worry about asking again :) (I will accept private messages)
- Feel free to recolour and alter anything I share, but please credit and link to the original item if you do this.
Translating my creations:
- Feel free to translate any of my creations. Could I please ask that you send the translation file to me? Just so I can upload it to the original page and keep everything together. If you do not wish to send it to me, that's okay, just please send me links/etc so I can credit you properly and direct users to the translation file.
- If you could also provide some information in the target language please? Just so I can provide a correct translation on the page explaining what translation it is, who translated it, and what the user needs to do/etc. Example: "French Translation by TRANSLATOR, requires original file."
Other places you can find my creations:
- Sims 4 Studio (Username: Teknikah)
- The Sims Resource (Username: Teknikah) (I do not like the upload process here, as far as I'm concerned I no longer post here)
- Nexus Mods (Username: charlyxx)
All of my creations will be uploaded here on MTS, other sites listed previously might not have all of them and may not be kept updated.