Home at 2 PM for teens. All grades.
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
2,693 Downloads 81 Thanks Thanks 28 Favourited 6,910 Views
Uploaded 1st Jul 2021 at 4:16 PM · Updated 13th Sep 2022 at 7:32 PM by Zafire
Compatible with patch 184.108.40.2060 (13/09/2022).
So teens have always gotten home at different times in the previous games. Sims 2 it was 1 PM, in Sims 3 it was 2 PM. Now its 3 PM.
I quite liked how they got home at around 2 PM, gave them time to chill a bit before part time job or afterschool activates and it wasn't too early, so I made a mod that makes that possible, so now they get home at 2 PM instead of 3 PM. They still have to go to school at 8 am, so no excuse for partying hard at night!
Children are unaffected by this.
None! It only needs the Base Game.
Download the file -> Unzip it -> Place Earlierhomefromschoolteen (creative I know) into your mod folder and that's it!
It MIGHT work fine with other school mods as long as they don't change the time. However, I can't guarantee it. You might end up with having this or the other mod overwriting one another.
Sims 4 Studio.
While I will make sure that the important updates are announced here as well regarding to the mod, I do have a Patreon where I post things like WIP, or if any upcoming issues/update on mods are coming soon. Of course once it is released I WILL update here as well.
Everything on my patreon is 100% free and will remain so. Patreon
Size: 16.9 KB · Downloads: 266 · 26th Jul 2022
|16.9 KB||266||26th Jul 2022|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
Need more information?
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
Also Thanked - Users who thanked this download also thanked: