Chelsham Road: Semi-Detached Duplex with 2 Small Apartments. No CC.
based on a RL freehold property in England
3 bedroom - 2 bathroom |and| 2 bedroom - 1 bathroom
- tiny living - off-street parking - garden - pet friendly - lot-adjusted -
~~~ No CC! ~~~
I found the original house on-line through RightMove, UK.
Please enjoy touring the rest of this build by scrolling through the above pictures.
This duplex is part of a mini-series I am doing of British Houses. I hope you will enjoy them all . Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think!
Both apartments are simply furnished and decorated. All appliances, plumbing and lighting are included. The stoves, grills, and fireplaces have smoke alarms. Front doors are burglar alarmed. Telephones are downstairs, in the main living area.
This is a clean copy of this house/lot; no sim has ever lived here. The package has been cleaned with Mootilda's Clean Installer.
Each apartment has parking for one vehicle on the front driveway pieces: remember you must place the cars before moving any sims onto the lot. The driveway cars will be community property - usable by any and all residents.
This is a pet-friendly build. No pet items are included - but there is space to add them.
Though there is no CC included, I would suggest you may want to get:
- Sophie-David's Invisible Driveway.
- Use Inaccessible Beds from Simlogical for the Right Apartment's Master Suite bed (which is against the wall.)
- The pictures show my default version of HL's Backless Shower. If you don't already have this shower, the game will substitute the regular walled shower for you.
- AND, I use the Lifestyle Build Bundle wallpapers/floors ALL the time. (the second link, in the top post, extracted from Lifestyle Stories by Argon @ MATY) This 'bundle' lives back in my Bins folder so it doesn't have the CC star. If you ever enter one of my builds and find it has blank/unpapered walls/floors, it is because I used ones from this bundle and forgot to mention it. So, either substitute the wall/floor of your choice, or go get this bundle and re-install the lot (from your lot bin.)
There is No Custom Content Included.
Lot Size: Lot-Adjusted 30X10
Lot Price: $114,172
Rent = $1,953 - $3,193
How to rent a furnished apartment:
-CTRL-SHIFT-C to bring up the cheat box.
-Enter the following cheat: boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true
-Walk your sim to the front door of the apartment that you want to rent. They need to be standing right in front of the door.
-Clear any actions from your sim's queue - including other sims trying to talk to them.
-SHIFT-click on the door of the apartment you wish to rent and choose "Rent Furnished."
-If the action falls out of your queue, your sim probably needs to be closer to the door.
-Once the apartment is rented, bring up the cheat box again.
-Enter: boolProp testingCheatsEnabled false to turn the cheat off again.
Thank you, Mootilda for the awesome Lot Adjuster used to make this lot.
You don't need to get them, but they were probably used whilst building/photo-ing/prepping this house for upload:
And, HW/Honeywell's A Little Greyer: Roof Trim Defaults
Maranatah's White Wall Top texture replacement
Moo's Turn On/Off Lights
Menaceman's Lunatech Lighting Fix
Nopke's Go Under Spiral Stairs mod for proper spiral stair usage
Gunmod's Radience Lighting System, which is installed with the Scriptorium (which is necessary for installing CC stairs.)
HugeLunatic's Sweet Down Low Tweaked + for the ability to shift things up/down on a wall without darkening the item!
And, I highly recommend using gummilutt's Invisible Medicine Cabinet to add features to any mirror.
And, of course, everyone needs Numenor's CEP and SEP!
NOTE: Sweet Down Low Tweaked + sometimes causes pictures, curtains, shelves, and ceiling lights to 'jump' out of place when you first install a lot. You can click the item to put it back in place. The 'jumping' is a side-effect of the mod. It won't affect your game at all (other than the inconvenience of things being initially out of place *sigh*)
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Chelsham Road Duplex_CGT
|Open for Business|
|Kitchen & Bath|
|Mansion and Garden|
| Built with the UC.
Size: 1.13 MB · Downloads: 332 · 3rd Sep 2021
|1.13 MB||332||3rd Sep 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Sims are FREE.