Teens/Children Can Mess With Curfew
Parenthood + XML Injector
Your teens/children will now be able to alter curfew, the same way as parents with their own pie menu.They will not be able to remove it! Only change it. Parents aren't blind and can see when their bulletin board curfew clock is off.
HOWEVER, your teens/children can get caught while doing that. Both the adult (parent, grandparent, uncle, care dependent) will get a buff. Moreover, the child/teen will not be able to mess with the curfew until the buff is gone.
Moreover, the teen/child will be able to get punish or grounded.
Furthermore, siblings/friends will have 3 new interactions toward the sim who messed with curfew:
- If the sims are best friends, friends or good friends, another child/teen can "Congratulate for bravery on messing with curfew" (Friendly category) with some random notifications.
- If the sims disliked, another child/teen can "Threaten to Tell about Messing with Curfew" (Mean category) with some random notifications.
This interaction works like the "Insult" one. Meaning that your teens/children will be able to get scold by their parents or others for being mean.
- "Boast about messing around with curfew" (Friendly category)
Those interactions aren't permanent. They will disappear after some time, until the child mess around again.
Proper and Good sims will get an embarassed buff and will not be able to mess with the curfew until the buff is gone.
Available Languages: English
- Sims4Studio because they created S4S and I used it to create the mod.
- Lot51, Lumpinou for their help on some questions I had.
Social: Mods affecting social interactions and relationships between sims
Additional Functionality: Mods which add brand new functionality to the game
Custom Content Required!
The following custom content is required for this download to function properly! Please make sure you download it before downloading the files!
Size: 40.7 KB · Downloads: 1,910 · 10th Aug 2022
|40.7 KB||1,910||10th Aug 2022|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled