Fixed: toddler cute hair
Uploaded 13th Aug 2005 at 5:06 AM · Updated 11th Sep 2005 at 5:01 PM by melodie9
(if you want to keep them in the custom bin you could just create new hair in bodyshop using my files and those new hairs will automatically go in the custom bin)
20/08/05, i fixed the hole that was on the front top of the hair.
Not really a new mesh but an adaptation of the maxis'sone to toddlers. It includes the 4 Maxis basic colors. Made using and wes_h plugin. Clone and recolor as you like.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 823.5 KB · Downloads: 26,398 · 11th Sep 2005
|823.5 KB||26,398||11th Sep 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.