Skeleton On The Wall *Fixed For Origonal Sims 9Dec05*
Updated: 9th Dec 2005 at 2:41 PM - problem displaying in origonal Sims2
EA GAMES/The Sims 2/TSData/Res/Sims3D/Sims03.package
All I have done is re-colouerd and hung him on the wall.
Created and Textured in MilkShape 3D 1.7.6
Packaged using 48c
EP-Ready (Uni & NL not required)
Poly count 3172
Feel free to re-colour
* This Object Was Not Displaying In Origonal Sims2 Now Fixed 9Dec05 *
The other Skeletons can be found here
Thanks to all at Modthesims2 :salute:
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 192.7 KB · Downloads: 26,717 · 9th Dec 2005
|192.7 KB||26,717||9th Dec 2005|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.