Tree Table: Part of The Autumn Wonderland Set
Updated: 6th Jan 2018 at 3:40 PM
Would you test this for me please....?
Made with v0.50 (which works great!) and Milkshape, it has its own unique (registered) GUID, is compatable with ALL games and is colour enabled.
Polygon Count: 248 (= VERY low )
This is a table to match the tree stump seat!. It sits 8 sims.
OK, nothing special (again! :confused: ) but quite pretty for Thanksgiving/Seasonal parties and Autumn themed stories and all that...
Oh, and it looks really nice when used in conjuction with the JWoods Autumn Wonderland Donation Set....
As it's a table, it can be found in Surfaces/Miscellaneous in both Residential and Commercial
It comes with several recolours, with leaves & cloths. You can use it to place things on (well,...it's just a table!), and you're Sims should eat off it too (no surprise there then!)
Oh, and if you visited the JWoods Autumn Wonderland Donation Set a few days ago and the donation link wasn't working....it is now, so please consider making a donation...and you'll receive this set as a 'thank you' gift
Please report any issues...and thanks for testing..
LOTS: Please do not include this in any LOT uploads. It is here to raise awareness of the JWoods Autumn Wonderland Donation Set ....
Recolours: Please feel free to post recolours here at MTS2 or any site, especially if you think it will help to tell other people about the rest of this set ( The JWoods Autumn Wonderland Donation Set ).
(As with all of my items) please do NOT include my original mesh file in the recolours...please link back to it at this thread. .
Lastly, please do not clone or use on pay/subscription sites. Thanks
Oh....and dont forget to see the rest of the items in The JWoods Autumn Wonderland Donation Set ... (and please read the text on the webpage which explains what this set is for.)
Fantasy: Fantasy styled things
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Made from completely natural materials, this wooden table is perfect for picnics, woodland parks or any rural setting where your Sim's need to eat... naturally. - (created by BobL)
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 1.00 MB · Downloads: 41,048 · 21st Oct 2005
|1.00 MB||41,048||21st Oct 2005|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.