Consort's Heavy Males
Updated: 20th Nov 2005 at 6:03 PM - edit
NOV20: The showerproof skin addon is finally available here
NOV19: I reorganized the files to heavypack1 and 2. The files inside are updated versions of the previous meshes. Just unpack and overwrite the old files.
Guys in Longhirt/Jeans, Tshirt/Shorts, Swimshorts had some bumps removed, the tshirt/shorts guy has slightly bigger arms and slightly smaller legs to conform with the other meshes.
The guy in the formal has now a slightly higher belly to avoid animation glitches when he sits down.
Compatibility to the previous versions should be 100%, No need to rebuy clothes at the store.
Swimshorts outfit added (NOV18)
Formal outfit added (NOV 13)
I was just bored of them skinny 60kg guys in the game, so I wanted heavier ones. I bet we all have created sim-families that have TV themes like Sopranos, King of Queens, Simpsons, wahtever... the fat males are just skinny with a belly... not heavy enough
-What is this?
5 Outfits including meshes that give you heavyboned male adult/elder Sims. They do change arms and legs and body but the Game treats them as Clothing. So you have to buy them at the store or (better) create a test sim and equip him with the clothes.
The files in the file should be copied to your sims2 downloads folder (usually in My Documents/EA Games/The Sims2/downloads)
The contains 8 (4 in pack2) files, they all say "CONSORT" in the title somewhere. if you remove them your system should be free of the new clothes
Please tell me if things show up correctly, if they interfere with anything you use please tell me aswell.
If everything works fine, test your heavyboned sim and tell me what you like or dislike.
I only have the basic Sims2, no addons.
There have been no complaints so far from Nightlife/University users, so it seems to be all compatible
Thanks for your time!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 424.1 KB · Downloads: 14,467 · 19th Nov 2005
|424.1 KB||14,467||19th Nov 2005|
Size: 1.59 MB · Downloads: 15,997 · 19th Nov 2005
|1.59 MB||15,997||19th Nov 2005|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.