3rd Generation Hanging Bed
Uploaded 17th Nov 2005 at 4:02 AM · Updated 24th Sep 2008 at 12:12 AM by XTS
Tested and worked great with "Open for Business EP" March 1st, 2006: Further testing has shown that this bed can be made available for sale by opening a business and going into the mode of sale using the "control tab" top right of your screen while in game. Select the "tag" and lockdown available objects for sale (you'll see a lock there to click on for this).
I've tested this bed with PETS and have seen no problems as of yet. If anyone has any problems, PLEASE post in here. Thank you!
Fully Hanging Bed (by chains) (the texture file is all one piece so recoloring it will give the chains and the bedding the texture)
(frame only edited so, frame only information)
Origina Bed WAS:
Vertices: 9195 Triangles:6345
(the bedding can be gotten here:http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...3271#post853271)
(You can also look under my avatar to the left to find more objects by me, and more bedding)
Credits: (chain was from a 3d site, which I try very hard to avoid but a chain was not something I felt I could make so, credits to:© Copyright 1997-2005, Amazing 3D Graphics, Inc for the chain) http://www.amazing3d.com/
Everything else I upload will be my work unless otherwise stated, like now
Thanks goes to MTS2, SimPe, MeshTool, UVMapper, EA Games and a special thanks to the moderators for tolerating me and another special thanks to those whom appreciate my work
CEP3 CLONE (object is colour-enabled thanks to the CEP3).
NOTE:As of Sep 2008 the is version 9.
If you'd like to say thanks, there's a button to the left an there's plenty of thread below.
The story on the bed: This is a very lucky bed lol. It began as generation 1 but was somehow corrupted bigtime. Thanks to JWoods it was fixed BUT it was a Uni bed (I later found out). I then recloned it so it'd be base game compatible (2nd generation bed) BUT I cloned the colonial and thanks to Numenor I learned that won't do to enable all the bedding so I again cloned it, hence the 3rd Generation Hanging Bed. Many hours and much help on this one, even for such a simple bugger!
Thank you guys
It's your appreciation that makes all this uploading worth it :D
EDIT: With given credits to xts and link back here(so others can see the credits for the chain) and keep it free, you can upload this within a lot, recolor it or share it.
I dedicate this bed to my beau since together we thought a version of it up.
If you are interested in the "star" bedding, you can get it
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: 3rd Generation Hanging Bed created for Original Base Game The Sims 2 (not requiring expansion). Keep credits to xts and keep free, otherwise recolors, lot uploads and sharing okay :) Most importantly, have fun! xts
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 126.4 KB · Downloads: 16,397 · 17th Nov 2005
|126.4 KB||16,397||17th Nov 2005|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.