New Mesh: SimLicious Big Gas BBQ - Fully Animated w/ Lid
Updated: 27th Oct 2008 at 1:57 PM by -Maylin-
Are you and your Sims tired of having to cook on a grill that's way to small, or one that's way to big to even use? Well the SimLicious will solve that problem. With its extra large propane tank, medium-sized grilling surface, and snazzy exterior, your Sims will look rich and smart. The SimLicious is perfect for those boring family gatherings or those hoppin' house parties.
***The lid used to blead through the wall. Thanks to Atavera It no longer does. See new pics for more info***
Polygon Count: 1719 - yes slightly high, but the lid looked horrible before
Cost: 413 - Right between both of the Maxis grills
Animation: All Animations Work! - Lid opens, coals flicker, hot dogs sit, It's all there :D
This grill is open to recolor, but I seriously doubt that anyone will, due to its really confusing UV-Mapping I did
This can be upload with lots but with proper credit.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Are your sims tired of having a tiny little grill or one that's way to huge to even use? Well, SimLicious has the perfect solution. With its extra large propane tank, big grilling area, and user friendly controls, your sims won't want to stop grilling! Perfect for those large family gatherings, or hoppin' parties. Made By zookini at MTS2
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 90.6 KB · Downloads: 43,524 · 26th Mar 2006
|90.6 KB||43,524||26th Mar 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Please don't call my stuff your own. I spent alot of time on them in the past. Plagiarism isn't in.