The Eclectic Expressions Set
Updated: 8th Sep 2006 at 1:48 PM
- a double entry door
- sidelight windows
- an attic window that can also be used as a transom.
To place it on roofs use the following cheats in order:
moveobjectson, place the window on the roof wall and then use the
The last part of the set is the big arched 2 tile window, which you can get here :Eclectic Expressions Window
Again, you can recolour the set and use it for the buildings you upload on any free site.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||EcclecticAtticExpressions _window_macarossi.package (inside EclecticExpressionsSet_macarossi.rar)|
|Title||Eclectic Attic Expressions|
|Description||Let the sunshine in.|
|Filename||EclecticExpressions_sidelightwindow_macarossi.package (inside EclecticExpressionsSet_macarossi.rar)|
|Title||Eclectic Expressions sidelight|
|Description||Windows just don't get any more basic than this functional masterpiece. Clear glass pane lets you see everything outside your home with ease. Allows more light to enter your home, without the time and trouble of installing costly light fixtures.|
Size: 480.4 KB · Downloads: 135,974 · 4th Jun 2006
|480.4 KB||135,974||4th Jun 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.