September Plant Collection
Updated: 20th Sep 2006 at 3:38 PM
The poly count for some of them is really quite high, so if your computer barely covers the system requirements, I suggest you don't download the high poly ones (I could have reduced the number of polygons but that would have resulted in poorer quality).
Here's the info for the different objects:
Potted Hibiscus Polys - 1240; Two recolourable parts: the pot and the tree. The file comes with tree pot and three tree recolours
Tri-coloured Potted Hibiscus polys -1780; Has 2 recolourable parts: the pot and the tree. the file does not contain any additional recolours.
Flower Boxes polys - 1470; 2 recolourable parts.
Polys - 1210; 2 recolourable parts. Comes in 3 colours as shown int the picture.
The boxes can be placed on diagonal windows only if you use the boolprop allow45degreeangleofrotation and boolprop snap objects to grid cheats.
The Flower Head Statue Polys - 1960; 2 recolourable parts: the base and the flowers. Comes with one recolour of the flowers.
Autumn Flower Planter Polys - 1618; has 2 recolourable parts.
Croton Polys - 1430; 2 recolourable parts: the pot and the plant itself.
All plants have an increased Niceness Multiplier. (They add more to the environment score of the room than the original Maxis plants.)
As always, feel free to recolour. Please do not upload to pay sites.
P.S. In my haste I had uploaded the 3_coloured Hibiscus twice instead of the Hibiscus Tree. Please accept my apologies. The file has been replaced with the correct one. Corvidophile2, thank you for telling me about it
P.P.S. The plants can be placed on balconies and windows on upper floors with the moveobjects on cheat
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 138.2 KB · Downloads: 41,387 · 19th Sep 2006
|138.2 KB||41,387||19th Sep 2006|
Size: 284.0 KB · Downloads: 46,335 · 15th Sep 2006
|284.0 KB||46,335||15th Sep 2006|
Size: 464.9 KB · Downloads: 46,140 · 15th Sep 2006
|464.9 KB||46,140||15th Sep 2006|
Size: 477.7 KB · Downloads: 47,134 · 15th Sep 2006
|477.7 KB||47,134||15th Sep 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.