Classical Windows with Stone Surrounds
Updated: 23rd Feb 2007 at 7:56 AM
Here are the details:
1 Tile Arched window with Stone Surround – 946 faces.
2 parts can be recoloured – the stone surround and the wood. The file already contains 3 wood (Dark, red and light) and 3 stone recolours;
1 Tile Arched window– 548 faces.
The window the same as the previous one but without the stone surround
1 Tile Gable Window – 844 faces; 2 parts can be recoloured – the stone surround and the wood.
Roof Window and Oval Window with stone surrounds – 312 and 736 faces respectively;
2 Tile Arched Window with stone surround - 1678 faces
The files has 3 recolours for the wooden window frame (the same as with the 1 tile arched window) and 2 recolours for the stone surround.
2 Tile Dormer Window – 800 faces.
3 Tile Mediterranean Window – 1458 faces
2 Storey Door – 3404 faces (about 570 faces per tile) The door doesn’t have a diagonal version
Curved Window Balcony – 742 faces
Curved Balustrade - 742 faces. It uses the same mesh as the Curved Window Balcony, but is used as a balustrade for normal balconies.
Rectangular Window Balcony – 566 faces
2 Tile Window Balcony – 352 faces.
All of the window balconies are placed in a single file.
Actually, all objects except the fences, have 2 parts that can be recoloured.
As always, recolours are welcome. PM me if you want the recolour templates. They are not included in the files.
Please do not submit my meshes and/or recolours to pay sites. Thank you.
P.S. As much as I'd like to upload flawless custom content, it's just not in my nature to be the organized person I've always wanted to be. So please do not hesitate to tell me about any problems with the files, so that I could edit or remove the file if the damages are irreparable.
P.P.S. The rectangular window is not included in the set. The image only illustrates how the curved fence can be placed in front of any window as a small balcony of sorts. If you want to place the balcony in front of a window on the second (third) floor of a house, do the following:
- place some floor tiles in front of the window first;
- draw the fence;
- delete the floor tiles;
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 525.8 KB · Downloads: 37,873 · 22nd Feb 2007
|525.8 KB||37,873||22nd Feb 2007|
Size: 354.5 KB · Downloads: 40,101 · 22nd Feb 2007
|354.5 KB||40,101||22nd Feb 2007|
Size: 161.1 KB · Downloads: 35,103 · 22nd Feb 2007
|161.1 KB||35,103||22nd Feb 2007|
Size: 155.1 KB · Downloads: 35,834 · 22nd Feb 2007
|155.1 KB||35,834||22nd Feb 2007|
Size: 507.8 KB · Downloads: 36,202 · 22nd Feb 2007
|507.8 KB||36,202||22nd Feb 2007|
Size: 326.0 KB · Downloads: 37,271 · 22nd Feb 2007
|326.0 KB||37,271||22nd Feb 2007|
Size: 426.9 KB · Downloads: 37,381 · 22nd Feb 2007
|426.9 KB||37,381||22nd Feb 2007|
Size: 341.4 KB · Downloads: 36,554 · 22nd Feb 2007
|341.4 KB||36,554||22nd Feb 2007|
Size: 41.8 KB · Downloads: 37,382 · 22nd Feb 2007
|41.8 KB||37,382||22nd Feb 2007|
Size: 410.7 KB · Downloads: 39,221 · 22nd Feb 2007
|410.7 KB||39,221||22nd Feb 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.
|Open for Business|