SimCribbling~ Turban Accessories (for all ages/genders)
Updated: 30th Jan 2007 at 12:20 AM
Hair: XM Sims, Clothes: by MinannaClothes: hnote by Chinhan
- mesh info
Turban Fabric / Face: 825, Vertex: 890
Turban Jewel / Face: 464, Vertex: 365
Turban String / Face: 1269, Vertex: 1075
Turban Feather / Face: 180, Vertex: 150
Earring #4 / Face: 936, Vertex: 947
Earring #5 / Face: 1004, Vertex: 859
- all ages
- EP required: none
- last modified : 2007-01-26
- You can put on these accessories with another accessories, and wear them at all times even in bed or on swimming.
- If you want to change turbans and turban strings to be animated,
unzip the following files(included in the mesh file) then put them in your download folder;
- Be aware that the shape of animated version(included file name 'Ani') can look weird with some hairs. If so, use normal version which doesn't have motions.
- If you have Pets Expansion, this whole set will not look properly; the strings, feathers, and especially the jewels will be sometimes covered by turban.
- Used SimPE, MilkShape, Unimesh, 3ds MAX
- You may re-color my files freely and distribute your works at any site (except pay site) without additional permission, just keep the credit.
- Meshes can be modified at any time, so link back to my site or this post for the original mesh.
_Louis_AC_05TurbanString01_all.rar: Archives cannot be double compressed! Don't put a zip/rar/7z inside a zip/rar/7z! (error 104)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 923.9 KB · Downloads: 26,102 · 26th Jan 2007
|923.9 KB||26,102||26th Jan 2007|
Size: 958.6 KB · Downloads: 26,266 · 26th Jan 2007
|958.6 KB||26,266||26th Jan 2007|
Size: 506.1 KB · Downloads: 25,093 · 26th Jan 2007
|506.1 KB||25,093||26th Jan 2007|
Size: 562.5 KB · Downloads: 28,132 · 26th Jan 2007
|562.5 KB||28,132||26th Jan 2007|
Size: 473.6 KB · Downloads: 30,001 · 26th Jan 2007
|473.6 KB||30,001||26th Jan 2007|
Size: 733.2 KB · Downloads: 32,499 · 26th Jan 2007
|733.2 KB||32,499||26th Jan 2007|
Size: 1.01 MB · Downloads: 35,528 · 26th Jan 2007
|1.01 MB||35,528||26th Jan 2007|
Size: 4.52 MB · Downloads: 49,362 · 26th Jan 2007
|4.52 MB||49,362||26th Jan 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
None, this is Sims 2 base game compatible!