Security Bars for Windows
Uploaded 19th Mar 2007 at 3:42 PM
I've made security bars for windows, that are placed in front of the winodw like curtains.
You find them under Decorative->Courtains and they come in two colours.
The idea of making security bars for windows isn't mine, fzephon27 had it first in this upload (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...94#post1599594), but they weren't working for me, plus I wanted them to have thinner bars to make them look more realistic, so I made my own ones.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||rganacampo_securitybars.package (inside Security Bars.rar)|
|Title||Security Bars for Windows|
|Description||Are you running a prison for bad Sims?Or are you just afraid of burglars? Then these security bars for your windows will definately help you! Created by RealGanacampo @ MTS2|
Size: 148.5 KB · Downloads: 19,076 · 19th Mar 2007
|148.5 KB||19,076||19th Mar 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
If you want to recolour my meshes you are allowed to do that, but please tell me where I can find your recolours.
If you want to upload them in a lot, you are allowed to that as long as you give me credits and inform me about it with a private message.
You are not allowed to make money with MY creations.