Updated: 22nd Oct 2008 at 5:07 PM by -Maylin-
Ive realised a couple weeks ago amidst all my hectic goingons, that I missed creating for the sims. So I opened up the 3d modelling program and started to edit this chandelier mesh I made years ago that has massively ridiculous number of polys, and tried to reduce it down. I ended up reconstructing the whole bloody thing in the end, baahaha.
Anyway, poly is still a bit high 3032, but its a chandelier so the sane people will only use it once in the lot.
Includes 2 recolours.
Hope you can appreciate this monster of an object, and i should be going back to my strenuous work-study-mates-work schedule, until the creating itch gets a bit too much again.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 143.6 KB · Downloads: 32,220 · 4th Aug 2008
|143.6 KB||32,220||4th Aug 2008|
Size: 241.8 KB · Downloads: 34,726 · 4th Aug 2008
|241.8 KB||34,726||4th Aug 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Also I've received numerous messages that seem to be enquiring on recurring topics. Here Ill put on a couple of faq's to help you.
Q - Those walls and floors in my screenshots in the "Great Aussie Bathroom", where can I get them?
A - You can't, those were made by me, and deleted by me, stupid me.
Q - After Ive installed the apartment expansion, the maxis modular sofas don't work anymore, why?
A - If you have my modular sofas with Inge's patch, chances are you'll need to download the updated patch by Inge. I've provided the link to Inge's page on my modular sofa's pages.
Q - The shiny floor??
A - Those were made by Murano and Ive provided the credits for those, didnt I?
- Any other problems you think mightve been caused by my creations, report them on the downloads page. Please only send a pm when yuor questino is unrelated to the particular objects etc. or if it's personal or inappropriate to the public eyes... nothing disturbing thogh :-)
- My objects can be packaged/uploaded in your lots
- No need to credit me, just share, sharing is good
For those recolouring,
- Don't need to link back to page for my meshes, i.e., you can include them in your downloads if you want