Requested: OC Poolhouse objects, testers wanted
Updated: 7th Sep 2007 at 3:59 AM
Alright, this is something requested by ghsus a while ago. Apologies for the maassive delay as I was occupied by new work and a couple of other things. I think this might be my last upload for a while since I'll be kept busy with my real life.
These are new object meshes and recolours that are from the television series (which I have never watched :P) the OC, from the poolhouse.
There are 8 new meshes, and 1 wallpaint.
Comes in several recolours for some of the objects:
Overall, I'm pretty happy with how it came out, but flaws that are worthwhile to mention are: the dresser's drawer does not exactly correspond to the sims pulling out animation, unsatisfactory textures of the recliner and endtable, oversized shadow of the table lamp. I tried to improve on those, but in the end I was too busy to do them.
The blind fits the frame of Maxis' The "Function of Plate Glass" Window.
That's it, I've tested the objects thoroughly, hopefully there wouldn't be too many problems. Thanks testers.
> Blind: Faces = 362, Vertices = 296
> Vase: Faces = 702, Vertices = 696
> Low Path Lights: Faces = 114, Vertices = 104
> Endtable: Faces = 458, Vertices = 444
> Dresser: Faces = 2980, Vertices = 2334 High Poly
> Couch/recliner: Faces = 1994, Vertices = 1790
> Floor Lamp: Faces = 496, Vertices = 363
> Double Door: Faces = 1692, Vertices = 1152
Ive decided to still upload the bedding, which is in the "Blake'sPoolhouseBednBedding", however, containing in the is also the bed recolour to murano's bed at TSR. So you should be aware that you should have the bed mesh if you'd like the recolour to function
Custom Content by Me:
- Paint for walls in the poolhouse
Additional Credits: creators
Reflective flooring: muranomobilia
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Size: 185.0 KB · Downloads: 12,228 · 7th Mar 2007
|185.0 KB||12,228||7th Mar 2007|
Size: 74.7 KB · Downloads: 12,862 · 7th Mar 2007
|74.7 KB||12,862||7th Mar 2007|
Size: 452.0 KB · Downloads: 12,632 · 7th Mar 2007
|452.0 KB||12,632||7th Mar 2007|
Size: 66.6 KB · Downloads: 12,317 · 7th Mar 2007
|66.6 KB||12,317||7th Mar 2007|
Size: 1.43 MB · Downloads: 15,785 · 7th Mar 2007
|1.43 MB||15,785||7th Mar 2007|
Size: 591.9 KB · Downloads: 14,305 · 7th Mar 2007
|591.9 KB||14,305||7th Mar 2007|
Size: 2.33 MB · Downloads: 14,691 · 7th Mar 2007
|2.33 MB||14,691||7th Mar 2007|
Size: 399.3 KB · Downloads: 13,508 · 7th Mar 2007
|399.3 KB||13,508||7th Mar 2007|
Size: 275.3 KB · Downloads: 14,912 · 7th Mar 2007
|275.3 KB||14,912||7th Mar 2007|
Size: 115.8 KB · Downloads: 14,665 · 7th Mar 2007
|115.8 KB||14,665||7th Mar 2007|
Size: 5.88 MB · Downloads: 29,590 · 7th Mar 2007
|5.88 MB||29,590||7th Mar 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Also I've received numerous messages that seem to be enquiring on recurring topics. Here Ill put on a couple of faq's to help you.
Q - Those walls and floors in my screenshots in the "Great Aussie Bathroom", where can I get them?
A - You can't, those were made by me, and deleted by me, stupid me.
Q - After Ive installed the apartment expansion, the maxis modular sofas don't work anymore, why?
A - If you have my modular sofas with Inge's patch, chances are you'll need to download the updated patch by Inge. I've provided the link to Inge's page on my modular sofa's pages.
Q - The shiny floor??
A - Those were made by Murano and Ive provided the credits for those, didnt I?
- Any other problems you think mightve been caused by my creations, report them on the downloads page. Please only send a pm when yuor questino is unrelated to the particular objects etc. or if it's personal or inappropriate to the public eyes... nothing disturbing thogh :-)
- My objects can be packaged/uploaded in your lots
- No need to credit me, just share, sharing is good
For those recolouring,
- Don't need to link back to page for my meshes, i.e., you can include them in your downloads if you want