Uploaded 2nd Jun 2010 at 9:16 PM · Updated 13th Jun 2010 at 12:59 PM by alianpe : Adding german translation
I've modified the original EA easel to make it portable. You buy it as if it were the normal one and then you can put it in the inventory and place it in any lot.
Just note that you can't interact with it from the inventory, you have to place it in the ground and then use it.
It works exactly like the original one, and also you can start painting anywhere, take the unfinished painting with you and then finish it at home and viceversa.
Poly counts same as EA original
Hope you enjoy it.
Added a German translation.
If you want to see it in other languages please leave a translation in a comment.
Peter L. Jones for S3PE & S3OC
Description: Custom-Hack - Portable Easel
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 275.3 KB · Downloads: 13,422 · 13th Jun 2010
|275.3 KB||13,422||13th Jun 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: