TS4 Classical Genius Antique Piano
Updated: 20th Feb 2015 at 4:25 PM
It has 3 color channels
And comes with 6 default colors. Of course you can always recolor using the recolor tool ingame
You need the third expansion pack-Late Night to be able to use it and it costs 5000 Simleons in game to have it
My base game is patched to 1.67
Ea, TSRW, Milkshape,Photoshop
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||Classical Genius Antique Piano.package (inside Classical Genius Antique Piano.zip)|
|Description||GoDownInMusicalHistoryWithAPianoAsExqusiteAsYouAre.ThisElegantAntiqiueHasBeenFullyRefurbishedAndRe-gilt,SoIfYourTalentDoesn tSparkle,[email protected]ims.in|
Classical Genius Antique Piano.zip
Size: 505.5 KB · Downloads: 12,751 · 20th Feb 2015
|505.5 KB||12,751||20th Feb 2015|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
I will not answer any PMs about downloading or questions about where to install downloaded files. If you are having problems downloading a file, that is a site issue I CANNOT help you with.
The 'Game Help' section of this website exists for that reason. It was put together by people who are heaps more knowledgeable than I am. Any questions about troubleshooting/the mechanics of downloading will be ignored and deleted.
However, if my files cause any in-game issues, I encourage you to PM or leave a comment in the affected upload.
PERSONAL and PRIVATE USE
You may use this download in your game however you wish. Enjoy it & if you feel like it, give feedback on how it works. Do not make money off of this creation.
2. PUBLIC DISTRIBUTION
Do not upload this creation onto other websites. Instead, please link back to this download thread from your website
3. CONVERSIONS and REMIXES
If you wish to convert or remix this creation for use in other games, please contact me by private message or e-mail for an arrangement on what you'd like to do with this creation
4. FUTURE on RETIREMENT or INACTIVITY
This policy will supersede the above policies with condition to the below
You may redistribute/remix this download anyway you'd like (with the condition that you credit me for the original download) in case I become inactive after 2 years of the Last Activity date listed in my profile.
If this condition does not occur, then the above policies remain in effect.