The Yellow Villa
Updated: 19th Jun 2010 at 10:21 AM
I created the house to have two large halls which are the living room and the dining room. There is also a study and there are three bedrooms.
Lot size: 60x60
Unfurnished: 184, 176
Car spaces: 2
Bicycle spaces: 3
Lot Size: 6x6
Lot Price: Check in description
I used the windows from Huge Lunatic`s set "Ye Olde Window". Special thanks and here is the link: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=371508
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
Build content only: only Walls, floors, terrain paint, fences, stairs, windows, doors, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: The Yellow Villa
Description: The Yellow Villa
|High-End Loft Stuff|
The Yellow Villa.rar
Size: 2.39 MB · Downloads: 2,268 · 19th Jun 2010
|2.39 MB||2,268||19th Jun 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
The creator also recommends the following uploads: