The Cambell House
Updated: 30th Nov 2010 at 10:16 PM
It feels good to build again I think I might even start a starter collection, they're fun and easy to build.
This starter is on a tiny 15 x 15 lot. Surprisingly there are a lot of things you can do with only 18,180$. All the basics are included along with a nicer TV, bed and bookcase. It will provide the perfect beginnings for a cash strapped sim.
At this point MTS does not have a LN icon but it is important to know that LN is required.
- Simple Siding by Plasticbox
-Roof by Tammy Trauma (Specifically Medium Bronze)
- (free) Eco-set @ store (for ivy)
Lot Size: 1x1
Lot Price: $ 18,180 (Furnished) $ 10,531 (Unfurnished)
Title: The Cambell House
Description: A striking starter for a couple, features one bedroom and one bathroom with a comfy bed, high end television, bookcase, breakfast bar, manicured garden and more!
The Cambell House.rar
Size: 1.08 MB · Downloads: 462 · 14th Nov 2010
|1.08 MB||462||14th Nov 2010|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
Build content only: only Walls, floors, terrain paint, fences, stairs, windows, doors, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Please check out my blog: http://lookaplumbob.blogspot.com/
- Free sites only (do not even use my items on your models if it is a pay site)
- Be respectful (Do not say you made it)
- Give credit to me and the original creator (depending on the item in question)
- No need to give credit when just using in a story/movie but it is appreciated :)
- Feel free to retexture
- Anything else just ask, I'm sure I'll say yes :)
- Retexturing, converting and stuff like that is all totally fine, just don't claim as your own.
Yes I do take requests, however you must understand that I am busy with life and other sim projects so I may not be the timeliest.
- I will respond and tell you if I can do it (to get a general idea look around the site to see what I normally do such as age conversions, paintings, t-shirts, retextures, etc.)
- Please tell me how urgently you need it done ("I really need this for a story I'm doing" takes higher priority than "Could you do this? I think it'd be cool")
- One request per person at a time (I'll be lenient if it's urgent though)