Diamond Nail Accessories
Updated: 14th Feb 2012 at 4:07 AM
I admire beautiful nails on women for I think It is a very fascinating form of art. These nails did not turn out quite how I wished, since at the beginning I made flower meshes on these but they did not look very good because unfortunately such tiny details do not work well in the sims and I suppose such accessories would not even need that kind of detail, so I deleted the flower part. Also the Mask texture gave me too much limits to acquire the wanted color result. So these nails ended up becoming a bit boring but at least they look still quite good. I also assigned these nails on the category of Gloves rather than category of rings, this way you can use rings and nails together. I always found it a pity that I could not have rings together with nails. Well hopefully you like this, perhaps for a usage of taking close up images of your sims if this is too small accessory for an actual game-play.
There are four default color designs for these nails. But of course you can color them how ever you prefer. The color channels work like this: The first channel controls the color of the tip part, the second channel gives the base tone for the nails (from up to down) and the third channel controls the shine so the lighter color, the stronger shine. The diamonds are not recolorable.
These nails work for female sim from young adult to elder.
Hair: Cazy's Anto conversion 81. Used to be available here:Cazy/Anto81 Unfortunately the site is offline.
LOD0-1: 1 080
LOD3: Is unnecessary for this tiny accessory, so it does not exist.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 591.9 KB · Downloads: 32,994 · 20th Feb 2012
|591.9 KB||32,994||20th Feb 2012|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: