Updated: 17th Jun 2013 at 1:59 AM
It's getting hot here and so I decided to make something with a summer feel to them. Beaches, flamingos and cities in the night make me think of summer so that's what I've brought to you. In 1 package you will get 3 neat designs, all in time for summer!
- These nails are enabled for Teens through Elder
- They are female only
- They are enabled for sleepwear, everyday, swim wear, and athletic categories.
- They are not valid for random, so no townies should have them unless you change that.
Each nail has 3 color channels.
Patterns appear much smaller than you probably expect, but you can still do pretty neat things with them like putting tiny stars in the city nails.
As far as I can tell there aren't any issues with them. They'll clip into the leg if you have certain sliders, like hip or leg width and such, and big poofy skirts and dresses. Since I'm still learning default presets, and have no idea how to do them so what I have done has given me errors, I took the safest route I know and stuffed them into one package as one big happy family.
As always they're under the glove category, so rings and things can be worn perfectly fine. Please enjoy (:
196 for all
Categories & CAS info:
|Gender||Female||Age||Teen Young Adult Adult Elder|
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 521.4 KB · Downloads: 14,793 · 19th Jun 2013
|521.4 KB||14,793||19th Jun 2013|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
None, this is Sims 3 base game compatible!
Read here :)
-You can DO whatever you want with my work. Re-color, re-texture, convert, tweak, go ahead!
__BUT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CLAIM IT AS YOUR OWN.__
As in please credit me for whatever you've done to it, please if I ever search my name it'll be cool to see what you've done! I really would love to see! :)
__YOU ARE FORBIDDEN FROM EVER UPLOADING IT TO A PAY SITE.__
Feel free to ask me anything, I do what I can within reason (: