MTS Official 2014 Calendar
Updated: 1st Jan 2015 at 3:32 AM
This painting is the Modern Painting that uses the mesh of the Goth Painting so, technically a new mesh. It is base game compatible. It is one object with 12 different presets for each of the months. The months are in order so, when you are ready to switch over, just choose the next image in the presets. You will find it under Decorative -> Wall Hangings for the low, low price of §50. Because of the presets, you can just change the months using CAST without having to rebuy, saving your sims §550 over the course of a year! Thrifty, eh? The pushpins are recolorable for each of the presets as well. They are each different from each other already but can be changed to whatever your sim's heart desires. The item has been flagged to be shiftable up and down walls as well if you ever feel you need to slide it around to accommodate dressers, chairs, desks or whatever might happen to be in the way, you should have no problems.
Also, this calendar does not overwrite previous years. You can have all of them in your game at once. Whether your sims are hoarders and never get rid of anything or you really just like the pictures, you can keep your 2012 Wall Calendar and 2013 Wall Calendar with no problems. Do make sure to clear your caches first though, including thumbnails, to make sure it shows up right in the catalog.
|Name||Channels||Price||Catalog Location||Polygon Count hi/low|
|2014 Wall Calendar||2||50||Buy Mode>Decorative>Wallhangings||130/8|
Note: The first channel allows for changing of the preset; the actual color does nothing. The second channel is the pushpins which are not really meant to have patterns. They can but the surface area for them is so small that you likely won't see it so solid colors (like real tacks) are best.
Special thanks and congratulations go out to all of our winners: Monsoon, gelina, werismyki, Jennuitte, Diwtay, Miuki, jbeach34, simsdropacid, HystericalParoxysm, SeeMyu, wild4sims, and Nilxis. For a full list of entries, please see the original entry table.
- MTS Staff for judging entries and contestants for entering. Would not have been possible without all of you!
- Leefish; because this is an edit of the first calendar and would not have been possible without her from the beginning.
- Creators of S3OC, S3PE, TT3.
Not Applicable: None of the above
Living: Living Room
Tags: #calendar, #2014, #official, #calendar contest, #TS3 calendar, #Monsoon, #gelina, #werismyki, #Jennuitte, #Diwtay, #Miuki, #jbeach34, #simsdropacid, #HystericalParoxysm, #SeeMyu, #wild4sims, #Nilxis
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Heaven_mts official ts3calendar2014
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 1.06 MB · Downloads: 4,127 · 20th Dec 2013
|1.06 MB||4,127||20th Dec 2013|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Policy and Preferences
Please Do Not:
- Claim my work as your own.
- Reupload my work anywhere else.
- Include my content with your own upload. Link back to the original download post instead.
- Include my content in a Mods folder upload.
- Use my creations as a base to edit and reupload as your own.
- Convert my content to other games without asking first.
- Edit my creations for your personal use only.
- Use my lots/sims/content in stories (though please don't take credit for them).