Modular Hanging Plants
Updated: 1st Feb 2016 at 12:59 AM
More plants to use with this and a tabletop pot are here.
The contains five packages:
- Hanging Pot ‒ empty, seven colour options, 25§, custom textures
- Small Potless Flower ‒ three colour options, 20§, textures are referenced from the Mega Flower Pot, so any overrides for that will work for these as well
- Small Fern ‒ three colour options, 25§, the first colour variant is referenced from the Mega Fern
- Small Succulent ‒ 30§, texture is referenced from the Tabletop Plant
- Texture Overrides for the Mega Flower Pot ‒ changes the flowers on the green/blue pot into white and pink respectively (they are all yellow by default), the pots themselves are unchanged
The pot and plants are in Decoration > Plants, the plants also in Build Mode > Shrubs. They look quite good on their own too, when used als small garden plants.
You don’t need moveobjects on to stick the plants in the pots, but you might need it to place the pots where you want ‒ stuff like curtains and ceiling lights seem to claim quite a lot of airspace (and so do the pots, they want 1x1 tile for themselves even though they are much smaller than that).
Hanging Pot: 231V/148F on everything (mesh and sun shadow ‒ this is derived from a very optimised Maxis mesh and got bent way out of shape when trying to reduce it)
Small Potless Flower: 115V/86F on all versions (like the original)
Small Fern: 171V/152F on all versions (like the original)
Small Succulent: 254V/205F (only one LOD, like the original) / Sun Shadow: 220V/171F
blender, Milkshape, s4pe, TSRW, ModdingToolkit.
Not Applicable: None of the above
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
AddOn: Maxis Add-Ons (like an armchair that matches a Maxis couch)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||pbox_plant-potless_fern-small.package (inside pbox_plants-hanging-modular.zip)|
|Description||A small fern to put in a pot.\n\nmodthesims.info/members/plasticbox|
|Mesh name:||Small Fern|
|Filename||pbox_plant-potless_megaflower.package (inside pbox_plants-hanging-modular.zip)|
|Title||Small Potless Flower|
|Description||To put in a pot (or not). \n\nmodthesims.info/members/plasticbox|
|Mesh name:||Small Potless Flower|
|Filename||pbox_plant-potless_succulent-small.package (inside pbox_plants-hanging-modular.zip)|
|Title||Small Potless Succulent|
|Description||A small plant to put in a pot.\n\nmodthesims.info/members/plasticbox|
|Mesh name:||Small Potless Succulent|
|Filename||pbox_plant_hanging-pot.package (inside pbox_plants-hanging-modular.zip)|
|Description||An empty pot to put plants in.\n\nmodthesims.info/members/plasticbox|
|Mesh name:||Hanging Pot|
Size: 230.8 KB · Downloads: 74,872 · 12th Mar 2015
|230.8 KB||74,872||12th Mar 2015|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.