Modular Plants III
Updated: 31st Jan 2016 at 11:59 PM
The contains six packages:
- Teeny Plant ‒ 15§, references its texture from the Maxis “Teeny Planter”
- Medium Fern ‒ 30§, three colour options, the first texture is referenced from the Maxis “Mega” fern + two custom ones
- Bamboo Plant ‒ 35§, references its texture from the Maxis “Authority”
- This is not an orchid ‒ 50§, three colour options referenced from the Maxis “Orchid-You-Not” vase
- Small Terracotta Pot‒ 30§, six colour options; three textures are referenced from the Maxis “Terracotta Plant”, the other three are custom
- Small Modern Pot‒ 40§, six colour options; all textures are referenced from the Maxis “Snake Plant”
All plants are re-shaped so they do not look like exact clones of the ones they are derived from. Referenced textures mean that they’re using textures you already have, so any overrides you have for the originals will also work for these. All of these are available in Deco > Plants, the three green plants are also in Build Mode > Shrubs and the non-orchid in Build Mode > Flowers.
All of these use the "object_plant_non_gardening_generic" tuning (0x0000000000012EA3), I can't tell whether that means they are sellable in Get To Work since I don't have that yet. Can somebody let me know?
High/Mid Poly: 52V/39F
High/Mid Poly: 93V/104F
High/Mid Poly: 222V/174F
This is not an orchid
High/Mid Poly: 206V/126F
Small Terracotta Pot
High Poly: 215V/244F
Mid Poly: 149V/156F
Low Poly: 101V/100F
Small Modern Pot
High/Mid Poly: 94V/98F
Low Poly: 68V/62F
blender, Milkshape, TSRW, s4pe, Paint.net/Photoshop
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 125.9 KB · Downloads: 28,734 · 4th Apr 2015
|125.9 KB||28,734||4th Apr 2015|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.