Updated: 5th Mar 2016 at 3:01 AM - change pics
Welcome to the Cuppa Cafe. We have a large selection of coffee and tea from around the world. If you fancy a sweet, we have a selection sure to please. Remember, when visiting our second floor- shhhhhh- it's always quiet time in the upstairs cafe room. Downstairs on our stage, Tuesdays and Thursdays we host Poetry Slams. Wednesdays is open mic night. Fridays and Saturdays, we have live music. If you enjoy your refreshments al fresco, you must try our outdoor patio. Come in and have a cuppa today.
This small cafe will fit in any town, including University. It attracts lots of people, people who purchase a beverage or just plop down with their laptops.
It requires University Life for the cafe furnishings and coffee bar.
The coffee bar will spawn an NPC sim.
Lot Size: 20x20
Lot Price (furnished): 18,800
Lot Price (unfurnished): n/a
MTS and the Queue Mod Squad
The RR and OTD groups
Number of bedrooms:
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Cuppa Cafe
Description: Cuppa Cafe
Size: 236.1 KB · Downloads: 1,679 · 5th Nov 2015
|236.1 KB||1,679||5th Nov 2015|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!